1. Be more consistent with quiet time. I'll confess I want spent more quality time with the Lord. This is my sanity, and in recent years, I've been a little slack.
2. This is going to sound completely different: do more cardio. (See, I said they weren't in any particular order.) I'm not exactly known as a cardio junkie, but it's good for my heart, and it will ramp up my weight lifting results a lot. Not going cardio crazy but 3x a week for 30-45 minutes is a nice place to start. I would lift weights until I pass out, I know I need to improve my cardiovascular health.
3. Do more upper body strength training. Ok, so I don't mind working shoulders, and I know how...but biceps and triceps are not my favorite. So this year, I'm headed...to the gun show! Just kidding. But some major upper body strength gains would be nice. I'll be bumping up my upper body workouts to 2x/week.
4. Traveling. So, I've been wanting to do some major traveling for years. Like trekking through Norway in snow shoes kind of traveling, and Norway is on my bucket list. The reason for this is that's where a lot of my ancestors are from, and Micah's always wanted to visit. We might not get to that this year, but the saving up for that trip will start now. We also want to go on an overseas mission trip together.
5. Going back to school. I'll begin working on my nutrition and human dietetics degree in the fall. I'm super excited to be going back to school, and praying for the grace to do so. I plan to finish my degree in two semesters, so it'll be crazy, but so worth it!
There's some of my top 5 goals! What are your goals for 2014? I always break each goal down into baby steps, this makes it overwhelming, and lets me see how much closer I am to accomplishing a particular goal in a short amount of time. I have a few more, but shhhh! T