Here lately, I've noticed that we've become a culture of entitlement...and ME FIRST...we value our own time, energy, and resources, but want to bicker about paying for this or that...or that we didn't get the latest and greatest whatever, well, 5 minutes ago...and recently I started picking up this attitude because I was allowing other people's attitudes to affect mine. And then, it was like God was telling me..."Hey, remove the plank from your own eye!" And it shook me...The power of the attitude thankfulness is powerful! It can change your attitude in an instant! So this weekend...I'm going on a whining detox...I've started counting my blessings and I have so much to be thankful, even what's happened today! Here are 5 things I have to be thankful for:
1. I may have another school added to my music teaching roster in the next month!
2. One of my challengers in my 21 Day Fix lost 3 inches in her waist! And...she's not even finished with her challenge yet! That made my day that I was able to keep her accountable!
3. My hubby are releasing a new music single tomorrow!
4. My piano student aced his pieces after I left his house yesterday! He learned "Are You Sleeping?" and the "C" scale! He's only been getting lessons for a month!
5. I'm so thankful for my friend, LizBeth, who came over and did my dishes when my dishwasher was broken!
Oh, and there will be a BIG announcement on Monday!...it has nothing to do with pink or blue! Seriously!
What are you thankful for? Comment below! :-)
Have a beautiful weekend!