Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Liebster Awards, and the blogs I'm nominating

Hi Everyone,

 It's Tuesday, and it's been a whirlwind of a week!
I looked on one of the comments on my "About Me" page and saw that I was nominated by Kimberly Cox - Adventures of But Mom, for a Liebster award! Liebster means "beloved" in German, and I am very honored to be nominated by her!
Here's my answers to the questions she asked:

   1. What is your favorite smell? the smell of Micah's aftershave...make me feel snuggly :)
   2. Where do you see yourself this time next year? Traveling, finishing another degree, working from home writing and coaching full-time, and teaching the formats I love, and continuing to do worship ministry with Micah, and maybe planning to have our first child. :)
    3. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? (Just kidding) hahaha. To infinity...and beyond!
    Ok, seriously (well as serious as this blog gets anyway) What is one cause you support & believe in? I really believe James 1:27 - standing for the vulnerable....society pushes that you must be the toughest, fastest, and the strongest...but Jesus rescued those who were social outcasts, and changed their lives forever.
    4. What is your favorite blog post you have written? Probably the one on goal setting, and planning...we all see fitness ads and think we want something, but waste so much time because we'd rather take shortcuts and not invest....I was preaching to myself too in that post. http://gracelaceandiron.blogspot.com/2014/03/monday-motivation-setting-goals.html
   5. What is your favorite season? Autumn, like late September and early to mid October.
   6. Rain or Snow? Snow...I love to ski and sled
   7. What is your favorite sandwich?grilled chicken, hummus, and mini peppers on a g-free wrap
   8. What is your favorite childhood memory? Standing on the handlebars of my Dad's bicycle while he pedaled, and I hung on to his neck. (Not my mom's favorite.)
   9. Favorite vacation spot? Holden Beach, NC or Bradenton, FL....can't decide
  10.Favorite SuperHero? Captain America
    (since #3 doesn’t count)
  11.What is the best part of blogging? Meeting new people, trying new things,  and being blessed with the opportunity to make a positive difference in people's lives!

Now it's my turn to pay it forward!
These people have blogs that inspire me, and I love reading their latest posts!.

1. Alicia Orozco - Never Ever Been Skinny
2. Melissa Gaines-Mow - Forever Fitting In
3. Kimberly Job - Sublime Reflection
4. Natasha -  Epic Mommy Adventures
5. Annie Brees - Strong Brees
6. Diatta Harris - Femme Fitale
7. Jen Avellaneda - Rich Faith Rising
8. Cynthia Pickett-Steele - You Signed Up For What!
9. Cathy -  A Peek Into My Paradise
10. Tela - Sweet Southern T

Thank you, Ladies for what you do for your fellow bloggers and your genuineness!  I look forward to reading many more awesome posts! :-) Who inspires you?



No comments:

Post a Comment