1. Working glutes and shoulders on Monday. (Ultimate Booty Workouts - Phase 1) and teaching Aqua Zumba ®
2. Circuit workout from http://strongbrees.blogspot.com/2014/01/total-body-circuit.html
3. Taking pics for and doing the Total-Body Tone Up I posted on Wednesday. See below for pics.
4. A Cardio Killer Workout http://www.pbfingers.com/2014/01/29/cardio-killer-workout/
5. Packing and Cleaning house for our trip this weekend...oh and Doing Monday's glute workout again, and teaching a tabata class!
Oh and by the way, I experimented with spaghetti squash. Here's what I did:
1 lg. spaghetti squash roasted at 400 for 30 min.
1 jar of organic, low-sugar tomato sauce
1 c. of cooked lentils...I don't soak them, but I do rinse them very thoroughly before I cook them.
After the sauce was warm and lentils were cooked, I combined the two. The result, a yummy meatless meal high in protein and filling fiber! It was a hit at our family gathering!
Have a wonderful weekend, we're supposed to have weather in the 60's where I'm going, so YAY!!!! :)