Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Natural Balance Foods: The most Amazing Raw Bars Ever!

Hi There! Sorry it's been awhile since I've written, this post was originally planned for last Wednesday, but there's a major story behind that, which you'll hear more about later this week.
While I did receive free product, I did not receive monetary compensation of any kind for this review.

A month ago, I was contacted by Natural Balance Foods, and they asked if I would be interested in sampling a box of their raw Nak'd Bars....I said, "of course". You see, we like to eat at our house, but don't like foods with lots of added sugar. In a couple of weeks, I received my sampler box, show here:
As you can see, even the box was complimentary...(I'm so punny.) At first, I was skeptical, so I gathered 2 co-workers, and my husband, to try the bars. And they all loved them! The Rhubarb Custard was amazing, it actually tasted like dessert, but was still a true raw bar! My husband gave it a "10" out of 10 because it was sweet enough, but not too sweet. My other favorite flavors were the chocolate crunch, strawberry crunch, apple crunch, and banana crunch. The Cocoa Crunch tasted like a much healthier version of a kit kat bar...with all the nutrition and a great flavor and low sugar. The apple crunch tasted like a great autumn dessert too! I wasn't as impressed with the berry delight. But none of the other bars let me down. They held up well during shipping, and the sampler contains 13 bars, which is a great deal at $9.99. Cheaper than Lara Bars, but with all the quality. I was very impressed that they kept the ingredients list at 5 or below, and U.S. delivery is free. I will most definitely be ordering these for my husband as part of his Christmas gift, and had great dealings with this company. They were great with follow up, and very personal. Please check out their website here :Nak'd Bar Sampler I would love for you to try their product!

Happy Snacking!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment