Thursday, September 11, 2014

Workout and What We've been Up To Lately



Hi There,
Long time no write, huh?
It has been an insane past couple of weeks....emotionally, I'm finally starting to recharge. Our dog, Orion passed recently, and our house was broken into...there was a wedding in the family. So, my life has been call the Sherriff's office, help with wedding stuff, cry my eyes out, repeat. It has been difficult to stay brave...I think God knew why I would need to memorize Psalm 91 through all this. I've known this psalm since I was two, literally. Those of you who've known me for a long time would understand why this is an appropriate passage for me. The verse that stands out is, " I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my God, in Him will I trust." Let me tell you though, that trust doesn't always come automatically, and I'm so thankful that God used family and friends to show love to Micah and I. Whether it was a private message on FB or a hug, or a shoulder to cry on. He was there. Even though I couldn't see Him, He was standing right beside me, when I found Orion, that night that Orion sacrificed Himself to protect Micah and myself, when I need someone to pick me up off the wall and let me cry, He was standing right there....I would be crazy to say that He wasn't.  But even in the midst of intense pain and chaos...mostly chaos, God can bring joy. Ella, our new adopted puppy, is so full of love. It's like she was meant for Micah and I. Anyway, I'm so thankful that it can only get better from here. I would challenge you, my readers, to not take anything or anyone for granted. Your life can change in an instant. Make the most of every opportunity. Life is too short to hold grudges. Dance with your loved ones. Pray.

Break a sweat!


This is a little workout to sweat your stress away....Napping afterwards recommended, but not required. :-) I will be having a pumpkin pie shakeology after this.
Baby Ella


Leave a Legacy,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment