Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Top 5 Fat Blasting Workouts

Happy #workoutwednesday !


I am so happy to be back into a normal exercise routine. I had a sinus infection last week...and well...I was most definitely detained from working out at any decent intensity. I focused on making some changes to the blog and hopefully, they'll make this blog more user-friendly. Let me know if you have suggestions. I'm happy to hear them!


This week, I'm going to share some of the workouts I've written for the blog. These are my favorites and I programmed them to sneak in cardio and strength training. You can use weights, your own bodyweight, a resistance band, and/or jump rope.


Click the Titles to the posts to read the full workout instructions, and as always, consult with your medical provider and use common sense before beginning a workout regimen. I am recommending these workouts based on my personal use. It is at your discretion if you would like to do them.






5 Minute Fat-Blasting Legs Workout

This leg workout has you racing against the clock  to see how many rounds you can complete in 5 minutes...you could even challenge yourself to see how many rounds you can complete in 10 minutes. (Intermediate - Advanced)


Full-Body Fat Blaster

This workout uses only your body weight and intervals to get your heart pumping and uses your core without crunches. (Modifiable for beginner to intermediate)

Abs Buns and Cardio Challenge

Warning: this workout is not for the faint of heart, my best gal pal, LizBeth, and I did this workout at the gym, and we were pouring sweat in probably 2 minutes. Do this with weights or without...or modify with a resistance band on some moves, if you dare. (Intermediate - Advanced)


Speedy Tabata Abs and Cardio

This is a great workout to use if you're short on time. Each tabata is only four minutes, and if you're a beginner, you can just do the first two supersets in the workout and skip the third. (Beginner - Intermediate)


30 Minute Cardio Blast
 

This total body workout will have your heart pumping in no time. This is a great workout for people who don't have time for a body-part-split-day routine.
(Beginners - Intermediate)
How many days do you train each week? Tell me in the comments below! I love a good workout! It makes me feel refreshed!

- Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment